- 1 12 oz pkg. cranberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 green onion
- 1 handful cilantro
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- 1 or 2 pkgs (8 oz) cream cheese
I can’t believe Christmas is four days away . . . . really?
How did it sneak up on us so dang fast?
Weren’t we just eating Thanksgiving dinner, like two days ago?
Unfortunately there’s nothing we can do to slow down the clock, so it’s coming whether we’re ready for it or not . . . I just hope I’m ready!
I have a great recipe to share with you today. It is one of my all-time favorite holiday appetizers. I got the recipe from my mom a few years ago. I have a hard time stopping when I eat this stuff. Not only is is absolutely fabulous tasting, but it looks so festive and holiday-ish spread over some cream cheese . . . . love it, love it, love it!
This stuff will definitely not disappoint—I promise!
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender.
- Pulse a few times until ingredients are chopped, don’t over do it.
- Place a block of cream cheese on a plate and pour desired amount of salsa over it or spread the cream cheese evenly into a dish or plate and then spread cranberry salsa over the top.
- Serve with cracker or chips, or whatever else you’d like.